Health Spotlight: Bear Naked Granola Review




I have been eating a lot of yogurt lately and realized something was missing from it. While the yogurt itself is tasty and satisfies me, I felt I needed an extra crunch to make it even better. Recently I decided to try Bear Naked Granola in the "Fruit & Nut" variation and have really been enjoying it so far.

The company specializes in granola and more recently, cereal. This particular flavor of granola includes raisins, almonds, cranberries, and pecans. The granola is advertised to have 15 grams of whole grain per serving, which is 1/4 of a cup. Other ingredients listed include expeller pressed canola oil, coconut, cane sugar, walnuts, whole oat flour, ground flax seeds, and toasted sesame seeds.


What attracted me to this particular brand of granola is that the ingredients are natural and minimally processed. It adds the perfect amount of crunch and sweetness to my yogurt without being too much. In addition to yogurt granola your favorite cookie recipe, cake, and much more. 

The next thing I'd like to try to make things even healthier is make my own DIY granola soon. Hopefully I can get to that soon and share a recipe on the blog! What are your favorite granola types and yogurt add-ins? 


Comments

Comments

What's Happening on Twitter

Popular Posts