Top Five Lipsticks from Colourpop Cosmetics

Colourpop Cosmetics is an internet-based cosmetic company from California that specializes in great quality affordable makeup. They have everything from lipstick, to eyeshadow, to highlight, and more. My favorite product they carry definitely has to be the lippiestix lipstick! These lipsticks come in a variety of finishes like creme, matte, matte x, etc and are very pigmented and comfortable on the lips. The best part is they came in a huge variety of shades. For this post I just wanted to showcase my top five shades.


Lady -- A beautiful matte rosy brown that delivers full color opacity in one swipe. I love how it's bold, yet neutral and wearable for any occasion.



Grunge -- A matte rich chocolate brown that offers long wear and is also neutral enough for a casual day, but still makes a statement. 


Chateau -- This is a deep black cherry red and is also a matte formula, but Colourpop labels it as "matte x," meaning is has a drier and more flat finish. This kind of formula is almost transfer proof and is their most long wearing lippiestix formula. It almost feels like nothing is on!


Lumiere -- This is one of Colourpop's many collaborations with YouTubers, specifically Kathleenlights. Kathleenlights is a beauty blogger and YouTuber who has collaborated with the company many times, creating her own lipstick shades and eyeshadows. Lumiere is one of many Colourpop Kathleenlights collaborations. This soft neutral pink compliments any look and is one of my go-to colors daily. 




Crack Me Up -- Another shade from the matte x line, this nude is one of those "my lips but better shades" that can compliment many skin tones. I almost forget I'm wearing it because of how lightweight the formula is. Definitely a staple in my collection.



 These are just but a few of my favorite shades. There are so many to choose from, and this is just from the lippiestix line! Colourpop offers so many affordable cosmetic items. I always have a hard time choosing because I just want everything! I hope this small list helped give a glimpse of the quality of Colourpop Cosmetics products.

Happy shopping!

Colourpop Website

Check this video out as well, in which Kathleenlights shares her favorite Colourpop products
 Kathleenlights favorite Colourpop products

Credit: Kathleenlights YouTube channel

Comments

Comments

What's Happening on Twitter

Popular Posts